Report fraud or abuse
The abusive usage of our service is against our terms and conditions.
You can report us about abusive usage of our service here email@example.com
We will investigate it and take the appropriate action. Please forward the abusive message to us if appropriate.
What is an abuse usage?
Among the abuse usage reasons there are for example:
- – Damage or interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- – Use our platform for anything related to child abuse or criminal activity.
- – Use our service to distribute spam, viruses or for bulk emailing.
- – Do anything that could suggest falsely a relationship between us and any other party; or otherwise adversely impact the operation of the Services or company.
- – Use a stolen credit card to pay for CTemplar account.
Can a paid account be disabled?
Yes, a paid account can be disabled if the usage is against our terms and conditions.
My account has been disabled by mistake. What can I do?
If you think that your account has been disabled by mistake, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your case.