We have answers! Use the search bar with a few keywords or check the categories navigation to quickly access a list with our guides and answers. If you have further questions, use the support page for contacting us.
This feature requires a paid plan
You can delay or schedule the delivery of an email message for a specified time.
1. Compose a new message
2. Click on Delayed delivery
3. Select the date and the time you want the email to be sent
4. Click on Confirm
5. Once your email is ready, click on Sent
Delayed messages will be held in the Outbox until they are sent. A tag with the remaining time will be displayed.
- In absentia lucis, tenebrae vincunt!
- What... what was that? You better stop doing this before worse things start to happen. Not kidding!