How to send your public key:
- Log in to your CTemplar account.
- Click on the three dots menu and make sure the Attach Public Key has a check mark.
- Compose your message and when you click on Send, your public key will be attached as a file.
Alternatively, you can download your PGP public key through the Settings and send it later
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Click on Signatures & Aliases.
- Scroll down to Keys.
- Click on the arrow pointing to the email that you wish to download the keys.
- Click on the blue arrow.
- Click on Public Key to download it.
Someone sent you their public key? You can import it!
- Go to the Contacts menu.
- Either create or select a contact.
- Inside the contact Email field, on the right, click on the cog menu.
- Click on Add Key.
- Select the public key associated with your email’s contact and import it.
- Click on Enabled to enable PGP encryption.