We have answers! Use the search bar with a few keywords or check the categories navigation to quickly access a list with our guides and answers. If you have further questions, use the support page for contacting us.
If you are a non-CTemplar user and you have received an encrypted email, you can easily read it by following the steps below.
Note that once you open the message, it will be available for 5 days.
In order to keep an encrypted conversation, you can reply to that message without having a CTemplar account.
1. Open the email “You have received an encrypted email from CTemplar”
2. Click on View secure message
3. Enter the message password
4. Click on Decrypt
5. The message is displayed. You can click on Reply securely if you want to reply and keep a secure conversation.
- In absentia lucis, tenebrae vincunt!
- What... what was that? You better stop doing this before worse things start to happen. Not kidding!