Abusive usage of our service is against our terms and conditions.
You can report abusive usage of our service by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate it and take the appropriate action. Please forward the entire abusive message to us (including headers).
What constitutes abuse usage?
Among the abuse usage reasons
- Damage or interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- Use our platform for anything related to child abuse or criminal activity.
- Use our service to distribute spam, viruses or bulk emailing.
- Anything that could suggest falsely a relationship between us and any other party; or otherwise, adversely impacts the operation of the Services or company.
- Use a stolen credit card to pay for CTemplar account.
Can a paid account be disabled?
Yes, a paid account can be disabled if the account is against our terms and conditions.
My account has been disabled by mistake. What can I do?
If you think that your account has been disabled by mistake, please contact us at email@example.com and we will review your case.