We have answers! Use the search bar with a few keywords or check the categories navigation to quickly access a list with our guides and answers. If you have further questions, use the support page for contacting us.
You can send encrypted email for non-CTemplar users. Encrypted messages to non-Ctemplar recipients will expire in 5 days maximum.
1. Compose a new message
2. Click on Encryption for non-Ctemplar users
3. In the pop-in that appears, enter the following information:
4. Click on Confirm
5. Once the email is ready, click on Send. An email with an access to the secure message will be sent to your contact
- In absentia lucis, tenebrae vincunt!
- What... what was that? You better stop doing this before worse things start to happen. Not kidding!