We have answers! Use the search bar with a few keywords or check the categories navigation to quickly access a list with our guides and answers. If you have further questions, use the support page for contacting us.
This feature requires a paid plan
You can compose an email which will be automatically sent if you don’t login and the timer is up.
For example, if you set the timer to 2 months and you don’t log in for 2 months, the email will be sent. Else, the timer is reset with each log in.
To send a Dead Man’s Timer:
1. Compose a new message
2. Click on Dead Man’s Timer
3. In the pop-in that appears, set the timer by selecting the number of days and hours
4. Once your email is ready, click on Sent
Your dead man’s timer email can be watched in the “Outbox” page
- In absentia lucis, tenebrae vincunt!
- What... what was that? You better stop doing this before worse things start to happen. Not kidding!