We have answers! Use the search bar with a few keywords or check the categories navigation to quickly access a list with our guides and answers. If you have further questions, use the support page for contacting us.
You can add automatically a signature at the end of your messages as a footer.
1. Go to: Settings > Signatures & addresses
2. Enter the signature that you want to display at the end of your message as a footer by filling in the field: Signature
3. Your signature will automatically be displayed when you compose a new message.
If you have set aliases (addresses), select the email address you want to configure and fill out the field Signature. The setting is only applied to the e-mail address you have selected.
- In absentia lucis, tenebrae vincunt!
- What... what was that? You better stop doing this before worse things start to happen. Not kidding!