Email Creation Restriction
Recently we have limited free account creation by invite only. In the future, we might disable all new account creation for both free & paid. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we want to explain why this is happening. There are two reasons for this restriction
Reasons for Account Creation Restriction:
- Reason #1: Our growth has required that we restrict new account creation so we can guarantee the best experience using our service for our existing users.
- Reason #2: Attackers created tens of thousands of free email accounts and used them to send sextortion emails. This is a violation of our terms of service. Solving this problem is difficult because we do not require your personal information to signup so we must create a solution that supports user anonymity.
How to get an invite code:
To sign up for a free account, you will need an invitation code.
In order to get a code, you can:
- From Existing Paid Accounts: If you have a paid account you can send out 3 invite codes per week.
- From CTemplar Support: You can contact our support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or social media and we usually have some available.
I am a paid user, how do I provide an invitation code?
As a paid user, you can generate 3 invitation codes per week.
- Go to settings > General > Invitation code
- Click on Generate a code
The code generated is valid for 7 days. After 1 week, codes will be automatically deleted.
I want to subscribe a paid account, do I need an invitation code?
No, for a paid account, there is no need of an invitation code.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
We have a maximum growth curve and when we hit the max we will have to stop giving out codes for that day.
As the CEO, I apologize to you for this inconvenience. You can contact me on Reddit to voice your frustration, asking for new features, or about anything else. My Reddit username is u/Godfrey-st-omer and I would love to hear from you. My job is to make sure you are served properly and I take that task seriously.
Kind regards to you all,
Godfrey de Saint-Omer
CTemplar Founder & Owner